What is Dequacaine lozenges tablet used for?
Dequacaine lozenges tablet is used for the treatment of mouth and throat infections in adults and children 10 years and above. It is used for relieving symptoms associated with a sore throat, mouth ulcers, tonsillitis, stomatitis, and oral thrush. Dequacaine lozenges can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Dequacaine Lozenges Composition?
Dequacaine lozenges contain Dequalinium Chloride as the active ingredient.
How do Dequacaine lozenges work to relieve Sore throat?
The active ingredient in Dequacaine lozenges is dequalinium Chloride. Dequalinium Chloride is an antiseptic that kills bacteria, yeasts, and fungi in the mouth.
Does Dequalinium chloride work as an antibiotic?
Dequalinium chloride (DQC) is an anti-microbial antiseptic agent that has broad bactericidal and fungicidal activities.
How do I use Dequacaine Lozenges?
• Suck one Dequacaine lozenge slowly every 2-3 hours.
• Do not use more than 8 Dequacaine lozenges in 24 hours.
• Speak with your physician If your symptoms do not improve after a few days of using Dequacaine lozenges.
Who should not use Dequacaine Lozenges?
• Do not use Dequacaine lozenges for children below the of 10 years.
• Do not use Dequacaine lozenges if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Also, do not use Dequacaine lozenges if you have an intolerance to some sugars.
• If you are diabetic, consult with your physician before using Dequacaine lozenges.
What are the possible side effects that can occur while taking Dequacaine lozenges?
Side effects to Dequacaine lozenges are very rare but may include Sore tongue and allergic reactions its ingredients.
Where can I buy Dequacaine lozenges?
You can buy Dequacaine lozenges at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store in Lagos.