DANAZOL CAP 200MG *30
What is Danazol Cap used For?
Danazol cap is used for the treatment of pelvic pain and infertility in women due to a certain disorder (endometriosis) and also for the treatment of breast pain/tenderness/nodules due to fibrocystic breast disease. Danazol cap is also used in both men and women to prevent swelling of the abdomen/arms/legs/face/airway due to a certain congenital disease (hereditary angioedema). Buy Danazol cap at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Danazol Cap Ingredient?
It contains 200mg of danazol as the active ingredient. Inactive Ingredients include; anhydrous lactose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, pregelatinized starch, sodium lauryl sulfate and talc.
How Does Danazol Cap Work?
Danazol belongs to the class of drugs known as androgenic hormones and It works to treat fibrocystic breast disease by inhibiting the release of hormones that cause pain and lumps in the breast. it also treats endometriosis by shrinking the displaced uterine tissue.
Danazol Cap 200mg Dosage
Danazol cap is usually taken two to three times daily.
How to take Danazol Cap
- Take the Danazol capsule by mouth.
- Take a Danazol capsule twice a day for endometriosis or fibrocystic breast disease, or two or three times a day for hereditary angioedema.
- Follow the directions given on your prescription label carefully by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take more or less of Danazol capsule or take Danazol capsule more often than prescribed by your doctor
What are the Side Effects of Taking Danazol Capsules?
- Decrease in breast size
- Weight gain
- Oily skin or hair flushing
- Vaginal dryness
- Burning, itching, or bleeding
- Absence of menstrual cycle
- Spotting, or change in the menstrual cycle
How long does Danazol take to start working?
If you have fibrocystic breast disease, breast pain and tenderness usually improve during the first month of treatment and disappear after 2 to 3 months; breast lumps should improve after 4 to 6 months.
When is the most appropriate time to take Danazol?
Unless otherwise instructed, begin taking danazol on the first day of your period. The capsules can be taken before or after meals. It is critical that you do not fall pregnant while taking danazol. Follow your doctor’s advice on appropriate contraception.
Where Can I Buy Danazol Capsule?
Buy Danazol capsules at the best price at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store