What is Cypron used for?
Cypron is a prescription combination medication used in the treatment of loss of appetite. Cypron is an effective appetite stimulant that works by reducing the effect of a chemical messenger that regulates appetite in the body. Cypron is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Cypron Composition?
• Cyproheptadine (2mg)
• Tricholine Citrate (275mg)
How does Cypron work?
Cypron contains two medicines: Cyproheptadine and tricholine citrate which revives the appetite. Cyproheptadine is an appetite stimulant that works by reducing the effect of serotonin in the hypothalamus (a part of the brain which regulates appetite) while Tricholine citrate is a bile acid-binding agent that works by removing bile acids from the body which results in the liver produces more bile acids using cholesterol, hence the level of cholesterol in the body is lowered.
Cypron should be used exactly as prescribed by the physician or read carefully the medicine leaflet.
How to use Cypron
• Take this Cypron in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
• Check the label for directions before using Cypron
• Measure accurate quantity of Cypron with a measuring cup. Do not measure with a household spoon.
• Take Cypron by mouth.
• Shake the bottle well before use.
• Take Cypron with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time daily.
What are the side effects of Taking Cypron?
Common side effects of Cypron include;
Constipation, Dryness of mouth, Drowsiness, Sleepiness and Blurred vision.
How quickly does Cypron work?
Cypron begins to work 2hours after dosing to stimulate appetite but it takes a couple of weeks to get the full effect.
• Cypron can cause excessive drowsiness if taken with alcohol
• Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or Breastfeeding before taking Cypron
• Consult your doctor if you have liver and kidney disease before taking cypron.
Where to buy Cypron in Nigeria
Buy Cypron at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.