Copper T IUD
What is Copper T IUD?
Copper T is an intrauterine device (IUD) used as birth control that provides safe and effective long-term protection against unintended pregnancy. Copper T IUD is a contraceptive that contains no hormones and prevents pregnancy for up to 10 years. Copper T IUD is sometimes referred to as a nonhormonal IUD option. Copper T IUD is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Copper T IUDs Composition?
Copper T IUDs are made of T-shaped plastic with some portions covered with exposed copper.
How does Copper T IUD work?
Copper works as a spermicide. It changes the way that sperm move through the cervix so they are not able to swim to an egg and it also prevents the sperm’s head from breaking through an unfertilized egg.
How are Copper T IUDs inserted?
Copper T IUDs are inserted by a trained doctor or nurse. The doctor will fold down the arms of the IUDs and place the device into an applicator tube, then insert the applicator tube through your cervix into your uterus.
Once the IUD is in place in the uterus, the arms will release and the doctor will remove the applicator tube. IUDs have a string at the bottom attached to them that hangs down into your cervix and vagina. The string is used to check from time to time if the IUD is still in place.
What are the Possible Side effects of Copper T IUD?
• Spotting between periods.
• Irregular periods.
• Heavier or longer periods.
• More or worse cramping during your periods.
• Pain when your IUD is put in, and
• Cramping or backaches for a few days after
What are the benefits of Copper T IUD?
• Copper T IUD is an effective and safe birth control method.
• Copper T IUD is long-lasting
• A person does not have to worry about using a copper T IUD incorrectly
• Copper T IUD removal does not affect a person’s fertility
Who should not use Copper T IUD?
• Do not use Copper T IUD if you are or may be pregnant,
• Women who have fibroids
• Women with a pelvic infection including pelvic inflammatory disease (PID),
• Women who get infections easily should not use Copper T IUD.
• Women with certain cancers,
• Women with unexplained bleeding, Wilson’s disease,
• Women who have copper allergies should not use Copper T IUD.
Does Copper T IUD protect against STDs?
Copper T IUD does not protect against any sexually transmitted diseases.
Where to buy Copper T IUD?
Buy copper T IUD in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.