Cipronow: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects
Ciprofloxacin belongs to a group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It is normally used to treat a variety of bacterial infections including urinary tract infections, pneumonia, and sinus infections.
Where can I get Cipronow?
Ciprofloxacin is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an Online pharmacy in Lagos
Be sure to take Ciprofloxacin exactly as prescribed by your doctor
Ciprofloxacin can cause tendon rupture.
What is Cipro used to treat?
Ciprofloxacin can also be used to treat people who have been exposed to a certain type of plague including anthrax.
What is Ciprofloxacin 500mg used for?
The 500mg Ciprofloxacin is used to treat someone exposed to anthrax and is administered as 500mg every 12 hours.
Is Ciprofloxacin 500 mg a strong antibiotic?
Since Ciprofloxacin Tablets are normally used for the treatment of severe bacterial infections, they may be regarded as sstrong antibiotic. They only work with specific strains of bacteria.
What are the most common side effects of Ciprofloxacin?
Common side effects of Ciprofloxacin include:
- Changes in liver function tests
- Pain or discomfort in the abdomen
Other side effects not mentioned may occur and if you notice any changes, please consult your doctor immediately.
What does Cipro kill?
Cipro is effective for killing bacteria causing infections that may occur in the urinary tract, abdomen, skin prostrate, or bone.
What should I avoid while taking Cipro?
- if you’re over 60years of age, it is adviced not to use Cipro as it may cause tendon problems.
- Do not use Cipro if you are taking steroids or have had a kidney, heart or lung transplant.
- Do not take ciprofloxacin if you have ever had a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic known as a fluoroquinolone, or are allergic to any of the ingredients in ciprofloxacin. Ask your healthcare provider if you are not sure.
Can I drink alcohol on Ciprofloxacin 500mg?
Alcohol makes the antibiotic less effective and also increases the risk of certain side effects so it is not advised to take alcohol while using Ciprofloxacin 500mg.