What is B-Complex syrup used for?
The B-Complex syrup is a combination of B vitamins formulated for infants, Children and Adults. It is a dietary supplement of Vitamin B complex used for;
• The treatment or prevention of vitamin B deficiency due to poor diet.
• It is used as a supplement during recovery from certain illnesses, diarrhoea and infections, and loss of appetite.
• It is also used as a dietary supplement in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It is also used during child growth as a dietary supplement and it helps to keep kids in good health.
What are the symptoms of B-Complex Deficiency?
Signs and symptoms of B-Complex deficiency include;
• Feeling of weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness.
• Heart palpitations or shortness of breath.
• A pale skin.
• A smooth tongue.
• Loss of appetite
• Nerve problems such as numbness and tingling
• Muscle weakness
• Problems walking.
• Vision loss
B-Complex syrup Composition
The B-Complex syrup contains these Ingredients; Each 5ml of B-complex syrup contains;
• Thiamine HCL (Vitamin B1) 5mg,
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2mg,
• Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) 2mg and
• Nicotinamine 20mg.
B-Complex Syrup Dosage
Children: Take One 5ml spoonful daily Adults: Take one tablespoon of 10ml daily, or as directed by a physician.
The B-Complex syrup is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What are the Benefits of B-complex syrup?
• B-complex helps to prevent infections in the body
• It helps to support cell health.
• B-complex helps to promote the proper growth of red blood cells.
• It supports the energy levels of the body.
• It helps to improve eyesight.
• B-Complex promotes brain function.
• B-complex helps in the proper digestion of food in the body.
• It also improves appetite.
• It supports proper nerve function in the body.
What are the Side Effects of taking B-Complex Syrup?
Common and serious side effects of B- Complex syrup include; Stomach Cramp, Rashes, Itching, Dizziness, Trouble breathing, Vomiting, and High blood sugar levels.
What time is the best to take B-Complex Syrup?
B-complex vitamins should be taken in the morning, preferably with the first meal as they help the body produce energy from food and taking B-complex at night can interfere with sleep.
Where to buy B-Complex Syrup in Nigeria
B-Complex syrup can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.