AZOPT EYE DROP HQ
What is Azopt Eye drop used for?
Azopt eye drop is a medication used for reducing increased pressure in the eye in people with glaucoma or ocular hypertension (high pressure in the eye). Azopt eye drop is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online Pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Azopt Eye drop Composition?
Azopt eye drop contains Brinzolamide (1% w/v) as the active ingredient.
How does Azopt Eye Drop work?
Azopt eye drop works by decreasing the amount of fluid produced inside the eye thereby lowering the pressure within the eye. It also helps to stop your glaucoma from getting worse.
Azopt Eye drop Dosage
Apply one drop of Azopt eye drops to the affected eye 3 times a day or as directed by your physician.
How to use Azopt Eye Drop
• Apply Azopt eye drop in the affected eye(s) one drop 3 times a day or as directed by your physician.
• Shake the bottle well before using.
• To apply Azopt eye drop, wash your hands thoroughly first.
• To avoid any form of contamination, avoid touching the dropper tip, do not let it touch your eye or any other surface.
• After using Azopt Eye Drop, you have to wait at least 5 minutes before putting any other eye drops in your eye(s).
How long does it take for Azopt Eye Drop to work?
It may take 1 to 4 weeks for Azopt eye drop to reach its full effect.
What are the Side Effects of using Azopt eye drop?
Common side effects of Azopt eye drop include;
• Temporary blurred vision,
• Double vision,
• Drooping eyelids,
• Bitter or sour taste in the mouth
• Dry eyes,
• Temporary discomfort or itchy eyes.
• A feeling of something in the eye,
• Eye discharge
Where to buy Azopt Eye drop in Nigeria?
Azopt eye drops can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.