AZIMED 500mg x 3 (REPLEK)
What is Azimed 500mg?
Azimed 500mg is an antibiotic that is prescribed for the treatment of various types of bacterial infections in adults and children. Azimed 500mg is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What are the uses of Azimed 500mg?
• It is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the respiratory tract.
• It is used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT).
• It is prescribed for the treatment of bacterial infections of the skin and eye.
• It is also effective in the treatment of typhoid fever and Gonorrhea (a sexually transmitted disease).
What is the Composition of Azimed 500mg?
Each tablet of Azimed 500mg contains Azithromycin 500mg.
How does Azimed 500mg Work?
Azimed 500mg is an antibiotic that works by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins needed by infectious bacteria to carry out vital functions. This stops the bacteria from growing and also prevents the infection from spreading to others.
Azimed 500mg Dosage
Take Azimed 500mg once daily for 3days or as prescribed by your physician
How to use Azimed 500mg
• Azimed 500mg should be taken by mouth.
• Do not crush, grind Azimed 500mg. Take the tablet as a whole.
• It should be taken preferably one hour before or 2 hours after a meal.
• Use Azimed 500mg regularly at evenly spaced time intervals as prescribed by your physician.
• Do not skip any doses of Azimed 500mg and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
• Do not Stop Azimed 500mg too early as this may lead to the return or worsening of the infection.
What are the side effects of Azimed 500mg?.
Common side effects of Azimed 500mg include;
• Abdominal pain
How long will Azimed 500mg take to work?
Azimed 500mg will start to work a few hours after using it but it may take a few days to see the full effect.
Is Azimed 500mg safe to use in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Azimed 500mg is considered safe to use in both Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Azimed 500mg price.
Azimed 500mg price is listed in Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.