Azarga 1%, 0.5% Eye drop (5ml) UK
What is Azarga Eye Drop Used For?
Azarga eye drops are used to treat elevated eye pressure in conditions such as glaucoma and ocular hypertension (high fluid pressure inside the eye). Azarga Eye drops can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Azarga Eye Drop Ingredient?
It contains Brinzolamide and Timolol malware as the active ingredients
How Does Azarga Eye Drop Work?
it works by lowering intraocular pressure by lowering the production of aqueous humour (a type of lubricating eye fluid) in the eye. As a result, it reduces strain on the eyes, lowering elevated intraocular pressure.
Azarga Eye Drop Dosage
Intil one drop of Azarga eye drop in the affected eye (s) twice daily.
What are the Side Effects of Azarga Eye Drop?
Side effects of Azarga Eye Drop Include;
- Blurred vision
- Eye discomfort, dryness, or redness
- The feeling of something in the eye
- Increased tear production
- Runny nose
- Sensitivity to light
- Taste changes.
How can I Naturally Slow the Progression of Glaucoma?
- Maintain a healthy diet. A nutritious diet can help you stay healthy, but it won’t prevent your glaucoma from progressing.
- Exercise in a safe manner.
- Regular exercise may help to lower eye pressure.
- Limit your caffeine intake.
- Drink fluids slowly
- Take the medication as directed.
Where Can I Buy Azarga Eye Drop?
Buy Azarga eye drop at the best price at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.