AVROZOLE TAB 200mg
What is the Avrozole tab used for?
Avrozole Tab is an anti-parasitic prescription medicine used for the treatment of tapeworm infection that affects the brain, muscles and body tissues also known as Neurocysticercosis. It is also used for the treatment of a parasitic infection that affects the lungs, peritoneum and the liver. Avrozole is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
How does Avrozole Tab work?
Avrozole is an Antihelminthic used for treating people who have a condition called helminthiasis. It works by preventing the production of energy which is essential for the growth of parasitic worms in the body thereby removing parasitic worms (helminths) and other internal parasites such as roundworms, flukes, and tapeworms from the body.
What is Avrozole Tab Composition?
Avrozole contains Avrozole as the active ingredient.
Avrozole Tab Dosage
Follow the instructions written on the medicine label for the Dosage or follow your physician’s prescription.
How to use Avrozole Tab
• Follow the directions on the medicine label or follow your doctor’s prescription before using the Avrozole tab
• Do not self-medicate.
• Avrozole should be eaten with food.
• Avrozole tablets may be crushed or chewed and swallowed with a sufficient drink of water.
What are the Side Effects of taking Avrozole Tab?
Common side effects of Avrozole include;
• Increased liver enzymes
• Loss of appetite.
When Should Avrozole Tab not be Used?
• Avrozole tab should not be used in patients with a known allergic reactions to Avrozole tab and
• It should not be used with the benzimidazole class of compounds.
• Using an Avrozole tab with benzimidazole can lead to skin rash and hives.
Is the Avrozole tab safe to use in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Consult your physician if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before taking Avrozole.
Avrozole tab price
Avrozole tab price is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.