What is Avrogin cap used for?
Avrogin capsule contains Acetaminophen which is used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain and fever in conditions such as Headache, Muscle aches, Arthritis, Backache, Toothaches, Sore throat, colds and flu. Avrogin capsule is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Avrogin Cap Composition?
Avrogin capsule contains Acetaminophen as the active ingredient.
How does the Avrogin capsule work?
Avrogin capsule contains acetaminophen which works as a pain reliever by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandin(a natural substance in the body that initiates inflammation). Avrogin works to reduce fever by acting on the hypothalamus region of the brain that regulates temperature.
Avrogin capsule Dosage
Avrogin capsule should be taken as prescribed by a physician
How to use Avrogin Capsule
• Take Avrogin capsule exactly as prescribed by a physician
• Take the capsule as a whole, do not chew or crush
• Do not overdose on Avrogin Capsule. An overdose can lead to liver damage and eventually death
• Take the Avrogin capsule by mouth and follow carefully the instruction written on the leaflet.
What are the Side Effects of the Avrogin capsule?
Common side effects of the Avrogin capsule include;
• Allergic reactions such as; Hives; Difficulty breathing; Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat
Rare but severe side effects of Avrogin capsule is liver damage and signs of liver damage includes;
• Stomach pain (upper right side);
• Loss of appetite;
• Dark urine,
• Clay-colored stools
• Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
How quickly does the Avrogin capsule work?
Avrogin Capsule starts to work to relieve Pai and fever within 30mins to 45mins after dosing.
Avrogin capsule price
Avrogin capsule price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.