Avroflox-TN is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic that is prescribed for the treatment of certain types of bacterial infections which include: chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, skin and skin structure infections, and urinary tract. Avroflox-TN is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is the Composition of Avroflox-TN?
Avroflox-TN contains Ofloxacin as the active ingredient.
How does Avroflox-TN work?
Avroflox-TN is an antibiotic that works by stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase thereby preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing and hence killing them.
Take Avroflox-TN as prescribed by a physician.
How to use Avroflox-TN
• Avroflox-TN should be used in the dose and duration as prescribed by a physician.
• Take Avroflox-TN with or without food, preferably at a fixed time daily
• Avoid skipping any doses of Avroflox-TN, finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
What are the side effects of Avroflox-TN?
Common side effects of Avroflox-TN include; Nausea, Headache, and Diarrhea.
• Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should consult with their physician before taking Avroflox-TN
• Avroflox-TN should be used with caution in those with liver and kidney problems
Avroflox-TN price is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store