What is Avroclox Susp used for?
Avroclox susp is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is used for the treatment of;
• Respiratory infections such as pneumonia.
• Blood and bone infections
• Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) infections
• Bacterial infections in the premature or newborn child.
• Wound and respiratory system infections after an operation.
• Urinary tract infections
• Gastrointestinal tract infection
Avroclox Susp Composition
Avroclox Susp contains 125 mg ampicillin and 125 mg cloxacillin.
It contains Ampicillin and Cloxacillin as the active ingredients. These active ingredients belong to penicillin antibiotics. Avroclox Susp is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
How does Avroclox Susp work?
Avroclox susp belongs to a class of medicines called Antibacterial(Antibiotics). It contains Ampicillin and Cloxacillin as active ingredients. Avroclox Antibiotics is a broad-spectrum antibiotic widely used in the treatment of diseases caused by bacteria. It works by destroying or slowing down the growth of bacteria agents.
Avroclox Susp Dosage
For Children(Aged 2-12years): Take 5ml-10 ml Avroclox susp every 6 hours orally.
For Newborns -2years: Take 0.6 ml (90 mg) Avroclox susp 30mins-1hour before feeding after every 4 hours.
How to use Avroclox Susp
• Follow carefully the instructions written on the product insert or follow the physician’s prescription
• Measure Avroclox Susp dose using the provided measuring cup, spoon, or dropper so as to get an accurate measurement. Avoid using a household spoon.
• Shake Avroclox Susp very well before use.
• Ensure you complete the Avroclox Susp dose.
What are the Side Effects of Avroclox Susp?
Side Effects of Avroclox Susp include;
• Severe skin itching
• Skin rash
How long does it take for Avroclox Susp to work?
Avroclox Susp should be used for at least 5 to 7days to get its full effect.
Who should not use Avroclox Susp?
Avroclox Susp should not be used by anyone allergic to any of its ingredients.
Where to Buy Avroclox Susp in Nigeria?
Avroclox Susp can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.