AVROBION B-COMPLEX SYRUP
What is Avrobion B-Complex Syrup
Avrobion B- Complex Syrup is used to prevent and treat vitamin B complex deficiency caused by eating a non-balanced diet, excessive alcohol consumption, taking various medications and gut malabsorption. Avrobion B-Complex is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Vitamin B-COMPLEX Deficiency?
Vitamin B-complex deficiency is the lack of the B Vitamins (Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic acid (B5), Pyridoxine (B6), Biotin (B7), Folate (B9) and Cobalamin (B12)) which have a direct impact on energy levels of the body, the brain function and cell metabolism.
What are the Symptoms of Vitamin B-complex deficiency?
• Peripheral neuropathy,
• Heart attack and
• Shortness of breath and heart palpitations
• A Pale skin
• Smooth tongue
• Loss of appetite,
• Nerve problems such as; Numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking
• Vision loss
• Mental problems such as; Depression, Memory loss, or Behavioral Change
Avrobion B-Complex Syrup Composition
Active ingredients of Avrobion B-Complex Syrup include;
• Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
• Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) and
• Calcium-D Pantothenate
What are the benefits of Avrobion B-Complex syrup?
• It helps to promote cell health.
• It supports the growth of red blood cells.
• It promotes energy levels in the body
• It promotes healthy eyesight.
• It supports proper brain function.
• It aids in the proper digestion of food in the body
• It helps to increase appetite for food.
• It supports proper nerve functioning.
Avrobion B-complex Syrup Dosage
For the prevention of Vitamin B complex deficiency(Prophylaxis): Children 5- 12 years: Take 5ml to 10ml of Avrobion B-complex syrup daily Children under 5 years: Take 2.5ml of Avrobion B-complex syrup twice daily or as directed by the physician For the treatment of Vitamin B complex deficiency (Therapeutic): Children up to 1 year: Take 5ml of Avrobion B-complex syrup 3 times daily. Children 1 to 12 years: Take 10ml of Avrobion B-complex syrup 3 times daily.
What are the Side Effects of Avrobion B-Complex syrup?
Common and serious sides effects of taking an excess of vitamin B complex syrup are;
Stomach Cramp, Rashes, Itching, Dizziness, Trouble breathing, Vomiting, and High blood sugar levels.
Is Avrobion B-complex syrup safe to use in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Avrobion B-Complex Syrup is considered safe for use in pregnancy and when breastfeeding. How long does it take for Avrobion B-complex syrup to work?
Avrobion B-complex will start to work after 24hours of taking your first dose however, it may take months to see a noticeable improvement.
Avrobion B-complex syrup Price.
Avrobion B-complex syrup Price is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.