AVRO-C VITAMIN C SYRUP
What is Avro-C Vitamin C syrup used for?
Avro-C vitamin C syrup is a water-soluble vitamin that is used for the prevention and treatment of scurvy in adults and children. Avro-C vitamin c syrup is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Scurvy?
Scurvy is a condition in the body that is caused by Ascorbic acid deficiency.
What are the Symptoms of scurvy?
• Capillary fragility,
• Bleeding from small blood vessels and the gums.
• Cartilage and bone lesions and
• Slow healing of wounds.
What is Avro-C Vitamin C syrup Composition?
Avro-C vitamin C contains Ascorbic Acid 100mg.
How does Avro-C Vitamin C syrup work?
Avro-C Vitamin c syrup contains Ascorbic acid which is a water-soluble vitamin. Scurvy results as a result of Ascorbic acid deficiency which results in collagenous structures being primarily affected, and the development of lesions in bones and blood vessels. Avro-C vitamin c contains Ascorbic acid that helps in reversing the symptoms of scurvy.
Uses of Avro-C Vitamin C syrup
• Avro-C Vitamin C is used for the prevention and treatment of scurvy.
• It is used in the treatment of Cold exposure symptoms
• It is used in infants that are receiving unfortified formula
• Avro-C Vitamin C is used for boasting of immunity of the body
• Avro-C Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant.
• Avro-C Vitamin C helps to promote healing and helps the body absorb iron.
Avro-C Vitamin C Syrup Dosage
Take 5ml teaspoon every 8hourly or as prescribed by your paediatrician
How to use Avro-C Vitamin C Syrup.
• Avro-C Vitamin C syrup is specially made for children.
• Follow all directions on the medicine label or as directed by the paediatrician.
• Shake the Avro-C vitamin C bottle well and measure out the exact amount using the special measuring cup or spoon that comes with the medicine.
• Do not use a household spoon to measure as you will not get the right dosage.
• Use your child’s weight or age to find the appropriate dose on the product label
• The Dosage given is also based on your child’s medical condition and response to treatment.
• Inform the paediatrician if your child’s condition persists or worsens
What are the Side Effects of Avro-C Vitamin C syrup?
Common side effects include:
• Abdominal pain
• Heart burn
Serious sides effects include;
• Painful urination,
• Pink or bloody urine
Avro-C Vitamin C syrup Interactions
The use of herbal drugs alongside vitamin c might increase the risk of your child having side effects.
Avro-C Vitamin C syrup Price
Avro-C Vitamin C syrup Price is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.