What are Avro-C drops used for?
Avro-c drops contain Ascorbic acid also known as vitamin C which is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in infants who do not get enough vitamin C from their diets. Avro-c drops are available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Avro-C drop Composition
Each ml contains Ascorbic acid 100mg.
What are the Benefits of taking Avro-C drops?
Avro-c drop contains vitamin c performs the following functions in the body;
• Vitamin C serves as a powerful antioxidant that strengthens the body’s natural defences against diseases.
• Vitamin C supplements help lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
• Vitamin C supplements help to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
• Vitamin C helps to improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron gotten from meat-free sources.
• Vitamin C helps to boost the body’s immunity by helping white blood cells function more effectively.
• Vitamin c helps to strengthen the skin’s defence system and helps wounds to heal faster
Avro-C drop Dosage
Infants (0-6 months): Take 0.3ml once daily.
Infants (6 months-1year): Take 0.4ml once daily.
What are the side effects of Vitamin c supplements in infants?
Common side effects include:
• kidney stones,
• Upset Stomach
What happens if an infant takes an overdose of Avro-C Drop?
Any excess vitamin c is flushed out from the body through the urine because it is water-soluble. Mega doses of vitamin c can still lead to Nausea, Diarrhea, Kidney stones, and Inflammation of the stomach lining (Gastritis). Infants 1 to 3 years of age should not get more than 400 mg of vitamin C a day.
What time is the best to take Avro-C Drop?
Avro-C can be taken at any day, with or without food. Although taking ascorbic acid with food can help to decrease the potential gastrointestinal side effects caused by excess vitamin c intake.
Avro-C drop Price
Avro-C drop price is listed in Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.