AVOLAM 150mg x 60
What is Avolam 150mg used for?
Avolam 150mg is a prescription medication used for treating the symptoms of HIV infection and Hepatitis B virus infection. It works by increasing the number of infection-fighting cells in the body. Avolam is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Avolam 150mg Composition?
Avolam 150mg tablet contains Lamivudine 150mg as an active ingredient.
Avolam 150mg Dosage
The recommended dose of Avolam in adults is 300 mg daily. Avolam can be taken in adults as either 150 mg taken orally twice daily or 300 mg taken orally once daily, with or without food.
How to use Avolam 150mg.
• Take Avolam 150mg Tablet as directed by your doctor or follow the instructions on the medicine label for the exact dosing instructions.
• Take Avolam 150mg Tablet by mouth with or without food.
• Ensure to complete the dose for Avolam 150mg even if you feel better.
What are the Side Effects of Avolam 150mg?
• Respiratory tract infections,
• Abdominal discomfort
Who should not take Avolam 150mg?
• Breastfeeding Mothers
• Those who are hypersensitive to Avolam 150mg
• People with Impaired renal function.
Is Avolam 150mg safe in Pregnancy?
Pregnant women should consult with their physician for a case-specific prescription.
Avolam 150mg Price
Avolam 150mg is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.