AVIPOL PARACETAMOL INJ
What is Avipol Paracetamol Inj used for?
Avipol Paracetamol inj is a mild analgesic used in the treatment of mild to moderate pain and relieves fever in both adults and children. Avipol Paracetamol is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Avipol paracetamol Inj Composition?
Each mL of Avipol Paracetamol Inj contains;
• 150mg of paracetamol.
Avipol Paracetamol Inj Dosage
Adults: Usual dose is 650mg IV every 4 hours.
Children: Usual dose is 12.5mg/kg every 4 hours.
How to use Avipol paracetamol Inj
• Follow your doctor or pharmacist’s dose and schedule.
• Do not exceed the Avipol paracetamol Inj dose of 4,000mg a day.
• Avipol Paracetamol inj should be administered within 6 hours after the opening of the ampoule.
• Avipol paracetamol inj is injected into a vein or muscle by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinical setting.
• Do not administer Avipol paracetamol Inj yourself.
What are the Side Effects of taking Avipol Paracetamol Inj?
Common side effects of Avipol paracetamol inj include;
• Swelling near injection site or
• Trouble sleeping.
Serious but rare side effects of Avipol paracetamol inj include;
• Allergic reaction,
• Trouble breathing,
• Urination problems,
• Dark urine,
• Pale stools
• Stomach pain, or
• Blistered skin.
How long does Avipol Paracetamol Inj take to work?
Avipol paracetamol inj effect is seen about 30mins after a dose is taken.
How long does the Avipol paracetamol Inj effect last?
Effect of avipol Paracetamol inj lasts for about 4 to 6 hours.
What part of the body is Avipol Paracetamol inj given?
Paracetamol injection is injected into the vein or muscle by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinical setting.
Avipol Paracetamol Inj Precautions
• Do not take avipol paracetamol inj if you are allergic to paracetamol or any of its other ingredients
• Do not take Avipol Paracetamol if You have a medical history of hepatic injury
• Do not use Avipol Paracetamol Inj if you have a deadly problem
• Also serious skin reactions can occur with the use of paracetamol injection.
• Avipol paracetamol injection can lead to acute liver failure, which can result in liver transplant or death. Ensure you do not exceed the dose of 4,000mg in a day.
Is Avipol Paracetamol Inj safe to Use During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Taking Avipol Paracetamol injection during pregnancy or breastfeeding is safe and shows low risk.
Will the use of Avipol paracetamol inj induce sleep?
The use of Avipol Paracetamol ninja does not cause dizziness or induce sleep. You can drive and operate machinery when taking Avipol Paracetamol inj.
Where to Buy Avipol paracetamol inj
Avipol Paracetamol inj is available for purchase in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.