ATORLIP 20mg x 30
What is Atorlip used for?
Atorlip is prescribed for the treatment of high blood cholesterol and triglycerides (fats) levels. Atorlip is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Each Atorlip Tablet consists of Atorvastatin 20mg as the active ingredient.
How does Atorlip work?
Atorlip works by blocking the production of unhealthy fats in the body and thereby preventing the risk of heart problems and stroke; a condition that causes reduced oxygen supply to the brain.
Take Atorlip tablet once a day or as prescribed by your physician.
How to use Atorlip
• AtorlipTablet may be taken with or without food.
• Take the Atorlip tablet dose as directed by your doctor.
• Take Atorlip dose regularly at the same time for the ease of remembering.
• Avoid taking more than the recommended dose of Atorlip.
• Your doctor may suggest you do tests to regularly monitor your lipid profiles (fat levels in the blood) to make sure the medicine is working properly.
What are the Side Effects of taking Atorlip?
Common side effects of taking Atorlip include;
• Muscle pain
• Stomach pain.
What are the Precautions to follow while taking Atorlip?
• Do not take Atorli Tablet if you are allergic to it.
• Avoid taking Atorlip if you have liver problems.
• Consult your physician before taking this medicine if you have diabetes, hypothyroidism or kidney problems.
• Consult your doctor if you are taking any other medicine as they may interact with Atorlip and cause undesired effects.
• Atorlip 20 MG Tablet has not been recommended for use in children below 10 years of age.
Is Atorlip safe to use in Pregnancy and Lactation?
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking Atorlip.
Where to buy Atorlip?
Atorlip can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online largest pharmacy store.