What is Athrisin Ointment used for?
Athrisin Ointment is a medication used for providing quick relief from;
- Muscle or joint ache
- Muscle strains
- Traumatic Injuries
- Back pain
- Pain in shoulder joint
- Pain in tendons
Athrisin Ointment Composition
Athrisin Ointment contains Menthol and Methyl Salicylate as the active ingredients.
How does Athrisin Ointment work?
Athrisin Ointment works by inhibiting prostaglandin formation in the body thereby temporarily relieving minor pains. Athrisin ointment is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos
How to Use Athrisin Ointment
Athrisin ointment is generously and gently massaged into affected parts of the body 3-4 times daily.
What are the Side Effects of using Athrisin Ointment?
Common Side Effects of using Athrisin Ointment include;
- Contact Dermatitis
- A mild cold or burning sensation at the application site
- Nausea and vomiting
- An abdominal pain
- Condition of involuntary eye movement
- Sleep disorder
- Irregularities in heart rhythm
Athrisin ointment precaution
- Do not take Athrisin ointment by mouth.
- Consult with your doctor before applying Athrisin on an open wound, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Wash your hands before and after applying Athrisin Ointment to the affected area.
- Clean and dry the affected skin area to be treated.
- After applying Athrisin ointment, do not wash the treated area immediately.
- Avoid using any other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Applying an excessive amount of Athrisin ointment may result in pilling. A thinner layer of Athrisin should be used or to avoid pilling.
- Avoid getting Athrisin ointment into your eyes or nose or mouth.
Athrisin ointment price
Athrisin ointment price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online pharmacy.