ATARAX 25MGX28 TAB.(ALLIANCE)
Atarax is an antiallergic medication prescribed for the treatment of the symptoms of allergic reactions which include; itching, rash, swelling, redness etc. Atarax belongs to a class of medicine called Antihistamines. Atarax may be used alone or along with other medications. Atarax can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Each tablet of Atarax contains Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride 25 mg as the active ingredient.
How do Atarax works?
Atarax works by blocking the action of a chemical substance, called histamine, and thus provides relief from allergy.
Uses of Atarax
Atarax tablet is prescribed for;
• The treatment of Anxiety
• The treatment of Skin conditions with inflammation & itching
• Adults: 50mg to 100mg 4 times a day.
• Children 6 years of age and above: 50mg to 100 mg per day, divided into small doses.
• Children below 6 years of age: 50 mg per day, divided into small doses.
How to use Atarax
• Take an Atarax tablet by mouth. it can be taken with or without food as directed by your doctor usually three or four times daily.
• Do not chew or crush, take the tablets as a whole.
What are the Side Effects of Atarax?
Common side effects of Atarax Tablet include;
• Stomach upset
For how long does Atarax work?
Atarax contains hydroxyzine. Hydroxyzine starts to work in about 15 to 30 minutes of use but its drowsy effect may last for about 4 to 6 hours.
Hydroxyzine can help reduce itching and redness due to allergy skin tests for up to 4 days.
Where to buy Atarax in Nigeria.
Atarax can be purchased online at Drugstore.ng, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.