Atabion tablet is a formulation of B vitamins that are used for the treatment and supplementation in cases of deficiency of all the B vitamins or any of the active ingredients. Atabion is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
Atabion Active Ingredients
Each tablet of Atabion contains these active ingredients include;
• Thiamine Mononitrate (Vit B1) 100 mg
• Pyridoxine HCI (Vit B6) 200 mg
• Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12) 200 μg
What are the uses of Atabion?
• Atabion is used for the treatment of nutritional vitamin B1, B6 and B12 deficiencies
• It is used for the treatment of Peripheral neuritis
• It is also used in conditions requiring the increased intake of Vitamins B 1, 6 and 12.
• It is used In conditions such as; alcoholism, hepatic disease, hyperthyroidism, infection, lactation, pregnancy and malabsorption syndromes.
• It is used in the treatment of Neurological disturbances.
• It is used in pregnancy complications.
Atabion should be used as prescribed by your physician or follow the instructions written on the product label.
What are the Side Effects of Atabion?
Common side effects of Atabion include:
• Take Atabion as directed by your doctor or follow the instructions printed on the product insert.
• Do not chew or crush the Atabion tablet, swallow it at once.
• Consult your physician if you are pregnant before taking the Atabion tablet.
• Do not drive or operate machinery if you feel drowsy while taking Atabion.
Where to buy Atabion?
Atabion can be purchased on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.