What is Astymin Capsule used for?.
- Astymin capsule is a nutritional supplement that contains vitamins and amino acids that is used in the treatment of weakness and overtiredness.
- It is used in the treatment of lethargy, poor immunity and irritability.
- It is also used as a supplement in chronic illness.
- It helps in proper growth and development.
Astymin Capsule Composition
Astymin Capsule contains L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine Hcl, L-Phenylalanine and L-Theanine as the active ingredients.
Astymin Capsule Dosage
Take one Astymin capsule twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Is Astymin Capsule a blood booster?
Astymin capsule is a multivitamin and a blood booster. It contains essential vitamins and amino acids that helps in proper circulation of blood in the body.
What are the common Side Effects of Astymin Capsule?
Common side effects of taking Astymin capsule include;
- Eosinophilia-myalgia syndrome.
When is the best time to take Astymin Capsule?
Astymin capsule should be taken by mouth before or after meal as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Does Astymin Capsule make you add weight?
Astymin capsule contains essential amino acids that helps the human body build up muscles and fat. Astymin is medically prescribed for skinny persons and emaciated patients recovering from a protracted illness.
Astymin Capsule Price
Astymin Capsule Price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online largest pharmacy.