ASSURED ALLERGY RELIEF
What is Assured Allergy relief used for?
Assured Allergy relief is an antihistamine that is used for the temporary relief of symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory tract allergies such as runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, sneezing, and itching of the nose or throat.
Assured Allergy Relief Ingredient
Each Assured Allergy relief tablet contains Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
How does Assured Allergy Relief work?
Assure Allergy Relief medication works by blocking histamine that the body makes during an allergic reaction. It also has drying effects on symptoms such as watery eyes and a runny nose. This drying effect is caused by blocking acetylcholine which is another natural substance made by the body.
Assured Allergy Relief Dosage.
Adults and Children 12 years of age and above should take 1 to 2 tablets daily.
Children below 12 years of age should take 1 tablet daily.
How to use Assured Allergy Relief Dosage.
• Assured Allergy Relief should be taken every 4 to 6 hours daily
• This medication should not be used for children under 6 years of age.
• Do not take more than 6 doses of Assured Allergy Relief daily.
How long does it take for Assured Allergy Relief to start to work?
Assured Allergy Relief is an Antihistamine. Antihistamines usually start working within 1 to 2 hours of use.
What are the side effects of Assured Allergy Relief?
Common side effects include:
Drowsiness, Constipation, Urinary retention, Dry mouth, Increased appetite, Weight gain, and increased heart rate.
Who should not take Assured Allergy Relief?
• You should not use Assured Allergy Relief if you are allergic to it or any of the ingredients.
• Do not use this Assured Allergy Relief if you have narrow-angle glaucoma
• You should not use this medication if you have a blockage in your stomach or intestines
• Do not use Assured Allergy Relief if you have an enlarged prostate
• Do not use if you are unable to urinate
• Do not use it if you are having an asthma attack.
Assured Allergy Relief Price
Assured Allergy Relief Price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.