ASHTON & PARSONS INFANT POWDER
What is Ashton & Parsons infant powder used for?
Ashton & Parsons infant powder is a traditional herbal medicinal product that is used for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and symptoms associated with teething in infants such as sore and tender gums and dribbling. Ashton &Parsons infant powder is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
What are the Teething symptoms in infants?
Teething symptoms in infants include;
• Sore and red gum where the tooth is coming through
• Mild temperature of 38C.
• Flushed cheek.
• Rash on the face.
• Increased dribbling
they’re gnawing and chewing on things a lot.
they’re more fretful than usual.
Is Ashton and Parsons powder safe for babies?
Ashton and Parson’s powder is not recommended for use in infants below 3 months old.
Ashton & Parsons infant powder composition.
Ashton & Parsons infant powder sachet contains;
• 0.002ml of tincture from Matricaria (Matricaria recutita L.)
• Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% v/v.
• 130 mg of lactose.
Ashton & Parsons infant powder dosage
For Infants aged 3-6 months: A teaspoon should be used to administer the powder. Half the contents of a sachet should be administered in the morning and the other half in the evening.
For Infants over 6 months: One full sachet should be administered in the morning and one full sachet in the evening.
For infants that are very restless, the dose may be repeated every one, two or three hours until improvement occurs. The infant should not be given more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
How to use Ashton & Parsons infant powder
• Ashton & Parsons infant powder should be used orally while the infant is held in a sitting or upright position only.
• It is not recommended for infants below three months of age.
• It should be used for teething infants alone.
• A teaspoon should be used in administering the powder.
Ashton & Parsons infant powder Side Effects.
Common side effects of Ashton & Parsons infant powder include:
• A skin rash
• Tongue sore
Ashton &Parsons infant powder precautions.
• This medicine should be kept out of the sight and reach of children.
• Do not use this medicine if seals are broken before use.
• Follow the instructions written on the medicine label.
• Consult your pharmacist If symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
• Do not give overdose on this medication.
• If an infant experiences any of the side effects, this medication should be stopped immediately.
Where to buy Ashton &Parsons infant powder.
Ashton &Parsons infant powder is available for purchase in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.