ASCOMED VITAMIN C TABLETS
What is Ascomed Vitamin C Tablet?
Ascomed Vitamin C Tablet is a prescription medication that is used in the short-term treatment of scurvy in adult and children aged five months and older. Ascomed Vitamin C is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
What is Scurvy?
Scurvy is a condition that is caused by a severe lack of vitamin C in daily diet. This condition is often found in people who do not include enough fruits and vegetables in their diet.
What are the symptoms of Scurvy?
Symptoms of Scurvy include;
- Bleeding gums
- Skin rash or red spot
- Pain in the muscles
- Loss of appetite or malaise
- Tooth loss
- Swollen gums
- Weight loss
How does Ascomed Vitamin C Tablet work?
Ascomed Vitamin C belongs to a class of medicine known as Water-Soluble Vitamins. It works by restoring the body pool of ascorbic acid thereby performing vital functions in a variety of body system and maintaining optimal body health.
What are the uses of Ascomed Vitamin C tablet?
- Ascomed Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid, it is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues.
- Ascomed Vitamin c helps in the absorption of iron.
- Ascomed vitamin c helps in boosting of the immune system
- Ascomed vitamin c helps in the healing of wound.
- It aids the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth
- It also helps in the formation of collagen.
- Ascomed vitamin c protects the skin from the effects of aging.
- Vitamin C work as a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals in the skin.
Ascomed Vitamin C Dosage
Ascomed Vitamin C Dosage is as prescribed by your physician depending on your condition.
How to use Ascomed Vitamin C
- Follow the instructions on the product label or consult your doctor before using Ascomed Vitamin C.
- Ascomed Vitamin C should be consumed with food.
- The tablet form of Ascomed Vitamin C should be swallowed with a full glass of water.
What are the Side Effects of taking Ascomed vitamin C?
The common side effects of Ascomed vitamin C include; Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach cramping, Bloating, General abdominal discomfort.
For how long should Ascomed vitamin C be used?
Ascomed vitamin c In adults, the treatment is 300 to 1000 mg daily for one month. Symptoms of Scurvy should start to improve within 24 to 48 hours of use. Your health should have improved fully within 7 days.
Ascomed Vitamin C Price
Ascomed vitamin C Price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.