What is Asagrel Tablet?
Asagrel is a combination of two antiplatelet medicines or blood thinners that are used for reducing the formation of harmful blood clots in blood vessels thereby preventing a heart attack or stroke in people with heart disease. Asagrel is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
Asagrel Tablet Composition.
- Aspirin (150mg)
- Clopidogrel (75mg)
What is Asagrel Tablet used for?
- Asagrel is prescribed for the prevention of heart attack and stroke
What are the benefits of taking the Asagrel Tablet?
- Asagrel prevents blood from clotting inside the veins and arteries thereby helping the blood flow freely around your body hence preventing a heart attack or stroke.
- Asagrel prevents the formation of blood clots and also prevents the existing blood clots from growing bigger in size.
Asagrel Tablet Dosage
Follow your doctor or pharmacist’s prescription.
How to use Asagrel Tablet
- Asagrel tablets should be taken with food regularly at a fixed time each day.
- You should take the Asagrel tablet regularly at evenly spaced intervals based on your doctor’s prescription.
- The dose and duration of treatment with Asagrel depend on the medical condition you are being treated for.
- Do not stop taking Asagrel Tablet even when you feel better. Ensure you complete your dose
- Emulate lifestyle changes such as a low-fat diet, exercise and no smoking. It may help this drug to work better
What are the side effects of Asagrel Tablet?
Common side effects of Asagrel Tablet include; Abdominal pain, Bruise, Diarrhea, Gastrointestinal bleeding, Increased bleeding tendency, and Nosebleeds.
- Asagrel Tablet should not be used by people who are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Asagrel Tablet should not be used by people with; Severe liver disease, stomach ulcers, stroke, or Hemophilia.
- Do not take Asagrel Tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Where to buy Asagrel in Nigeria
Asagrel Tablet can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.