ARTIFICIAL TEARS EYE DROP
What is Artificial Tears Eye drop?
Artificial tears eyedrop is an eye lubricant or artificial tears used to lubricate dry eyes and to help maintain moisture on the outer surface of the eyes. Artificial Eye drops can be purchased at Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
Artificial tears eye Drop Ingredient
It contains Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (0.3% w/v) as the active ingredient.
What Is Artificial Tears Eye Drop used for?
• Artificial tears eye drop helps to soothe irritation and burning seen in dry eyes by maintaining proper lubrication of the eyes.
• It will also help protect the eyes from injury and infection
How Does Artificial Tears Eye Drop Work?
The eyes will normally produce enough natural tears to help them move easily and comfortably and also to remove dust and other particles. When the eyes do not produce enough tears, they can become dry, red and painful. Dry eyes may be caused by wind, sun, heating, computer use, ageing and some medications. Artificial Tears Eye Drop helps keep the eyes lubricated and can relieve any dryness and pain. They will also help to protect the eyes from injury and infection.
Artificial Tears Eye Drop Dosage
Apply 1 to 2 drops of Artificial Tears Eye Drop in the affected eye(s) as often as needed based on the level of irritation or use as prescribed by your physician.
How to Use Artificial Tears Eye Drop
• Artificial Tears Eye Drop is to be taken when needed and the number of drops to be used as advised by your doctor.
• Do not use a bottle of Artificial Tears Eye Drop if the seal is broken before you open it.
• Always wash your hands properly and do not touch the end of the dropper so as to prevent your eyes from getting infected.
• Hold the dropper close to the affected eye without touching it then gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid then wipe off the extra liquid.
• After applying the eyes, wait for at least 5-10 minutes before applying any other medication to the eyes to avoid dilution.
Side Effects of Artificial Tears Eye Drop?
Common side effects of Artificial Tears Eye Drop include; Blurred vision, Eye irritation, Eye pain, Eye redness, and Foreign body sensation in the eyes.
For How Long does Artificial Tears Eye Drop work for Dry Eyes?
Most patients experience a noticeable reduction of their dry eye symptoms within 2 weeks of using Artificial Tears Eye Drop.
Do Artificial Tears Eye Drop help with tear production?
Apart from lubricating your eyes, artificial tears eye drops also help to promote healing of the eyes and some others work to decrease tear evaporation. Artificial tears eye drops may also contain thickening agents that keep the solution on the surface of your eyes longer.
Where to buy Artificial Tears Eye Drop in Nigeria?
Artificial Tears Eye Drop can be purchased online at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s Largest online pharmacy store.