ARTESUNATE SUSP 160mg/80ml
What is Artesunate Susp used for?
Artesunate susp is used in the treatment of malaria caused by a chloroquine-resistant strain of Plasmodium falciparum. It is an antimalarial agent and it is a water-soluble hemisuccinate derivate of dihydroartemisinin. It contains Artesunate as its active ingredient. Artesunate is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
How does Artesunate Susp work?
Artesunate susp is an anti-malaria agent. It is used for killing the erythrocytic stage of Plasmodium asexual form.
Artesunate Susp Dosage
Artesunate Susp Dosage is as prescribed by your physician or follow the instructions written on the product label.
What are the side effects of Artesunate Susp?
Common side effects of Artesunate Susp include;
- cardiotoxicity (on high doses),
- Skin rash.
- Acute kidney (renal) failure
- Hemoglobin in urine
- Yellowing skin and eyes
Artesunate Susp precaution
- Artesunate Susp should be used based on your doctor or pharmacist prescription.
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant before taking Artesunate Susp.
- Consult your physician if you are breastfeeding before taking Artesunate Susp.
Artesunate Susp Price
Artesunate Susp Price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online largest pharmacy.