ARTENATE TAB 50/480MG
What is Artenate Tab?
Artenate tab is an anti-malaria medication that is used in the treatment of malaria. Artenate tab is not used in preventing malaria and it is not used to treat severe malaria where it has affected the brain, lungs or kidneys. Artenate tab contains Artesunate 50mg. Artenate tab is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online Pharmacy in Lagos.
What are the uses of Artenate Tab?
Artenate Tab is used in the treatment of Malaria.
How does Artenate 50mg/480mg work?
ArtenateTab is an antimalarial medicine that is used to treat malaria. Malaria is a serious or life-threatening illness that is spread in the body by a parasite that enters the human body by the bite of infected mosquitoes. Artenate kills the infection-causing parasite by producing harmful chemicals which are free radicals, within the malarial parasite, thereby killing it and stopping the further spread of the infection
Artenate Tab Dosage
Artenate tab should be taken as prescribed by your physician.
Is Artenate Tablet safe?
Artenate Tablet is safe if it is used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor.
How to use Artenate Tab
- Artenate Tablet should be taken in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
- Artenate should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time.
- You should not skip any doses of Artenate tablet and also finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- You should not take a double dose of Artenate tablet to make up for a missed dose. If you missed a dose, simply take the next dose as planned.
Who should not use Artenate Tablet?
Artenate tablet should not be used by patients who are allergic to Artenate Tablet or any of its components.
Artenate Tab Side Effects.
Common side effects of Artenate Tab include: Headache, Weakness, Loss of appetite, Dizziness, vomiting, Anorexia.
Artenate Tab Precautions
- You should inform your doctor if you are allergic to Artenate 50mg Tablet.
- You should not drive or operate any machinery after taking it because Artenate may make you feel sleepy.
- Artenate tab should be taken with food or drinks enriched with fat such as milk.
- You should not take Artenate if you are in the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Consult your physician before taken Artenate if you are breastfeeding.
Artenate Tab price
Artenate tab is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online Pharmacy store.