ARISTOCROM EYE & NASAL DROP
What is Aristocrom eye and nasal drop used for?
Aristocrom eye and nasal drop is used for the;
- Treatment of allergic conditions of the eye including acute and chronic allergic conjunctivitis and vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Aristocrom is also used in the prophylaxis and treatment of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis
- Wheezing and shortness of breath
- Nasal bronchial allergy.
How does Aristocrom eye and nasal drop work?
Aristocrom contains Sodium Cromoglycate as the active ingredient. Cromoglycate is used to prevent allergic reactions by preventing the release of mediators of inflammation (Histamines) from sensitized body cells called mast cells through stabilization of mast-cell membranes.
- Dosage for Eye drop for Children and Adult: 1 drop should be instilled into each eye four to six times daily.
- Dosage for Nasal Drops for Children and Adult: 1 drop to each nostril 4-6 times daily.
How long does Aristocrom eye and nasal drop take to work?
Aristocrom should start to improve your symptoms within two days.
Aristocrom Eye and Nasal Side Effects
Some common side effects of Aristocrom Eye and Nasal drop include;
- Mild throat irritation.
- Transient bronchospasm with a marked fall in pulmonary.
- Inflammation of the inner moist skin lining the nostril.
- Blurring vision
Aristocrom Eye and Nasal Drop Precautions
- Avoid the sudden discontinuation of Aristocrom eye and not drop.
- Aristocrom eye and Nasal drop should not be used for children under 2 years of age
- Consult your doctor if you have kidney or liver functioning problems before using Aristocrom eye and Nasal drop
- If you develop eosinophilic pneumonia, discontinue inhalation treatment.
- Do not touch the tip of eye drop bottle to avoid contamination
- Consult your physician if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Aristocrom Eye and Nasal Drop price.
Aristocrom eye and Nasal drop price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online pharmacy store.