Aristobet-N is a combination medication that is used in the treatment of bacterial infections of the eye or outer ear that include swelling inflammation. Aristobet-N contains Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate and Neomycin Sulphate as the active ingredients. Aristobet-N is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Aristobet-N Eye Ointment work?
Aristobet-N contains Neomycin Sulphate and Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate. Neomycin Sulphate is an antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria while Betamethasone is a steroid that helps to decrease the swelling redness and itching.
What is Aristobet-N Eye Ointment used for?
Aristobet-N is used for the treatment of;
- Bacterial infections
- Skin problems
- Joint or tendon problems
- It is used an Adjunctive therapy in hepatic coma
- For preoperative preparation of the bowel
Aristobet-N Eye Ointment Dosage
Aristobet-N Eye Ointment should be applied thinly and evenly to the conjunctiva sac at night or 3-4 times daily if ointment used alone.
What are the side effects of Aristobet-N Eye Ointment?
Common side effects of Aristobet-N eye ointment include;
- A rise in intra-ocular pressure
- The thinning of the cornea leading to perforation
How long does it take for Aristobet-N Eye Ointment to work?
The affected eye, ear or nose condition should start to improve quickly within a few days. Consult your doctor if you do not feel better after 7 days.
Aristobet-N Eye Ointment precautions
- Avoid contact with the eyes when applying.
- Be cautious when using Aristobet-N Eye Ointment in Children
- Do not use Aristobet-N by mouth
- Do not wash the affected area immediately after applying Aristobet-N Eye Ointment
- Wash your hands before applying Aristobet-N Eye Ointment to the affected area.
Where to buy Aristobet-N Eye Ointment.
Aristobet-N Eye Ointment can be purchased on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online store.