ARISOLON EYE DROP (Prednisolone)
What are the uses of Arisolon Eye Drop?
Arisolon eye drop (prednisolone) is used to reduce the irritation, redness, burning, and swelling of eye inflammation that is caused by chemicals, heat, radiation, infection, allergy, or foreign bodies present in the eye. Arisolon eye drop is sometimes used after eye surgery. Arisolon belongs to a class of medications called steroids. It is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Arisolon Eye Drop work?
Arisolon eye drop works by preventing and relieving symptoms such as swelling and redness and itching by changing the way the immune system works.
Arisolon Eye drop Dosage
Arisolon eye drop should be used as directed by your physician or you can follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
How long does it take for Arisolon (prednisone) eye drop to work for eye inflammation?
Arisolon eye drop usually works within one to four days. Ensure you follow the prescribed dose to adequately reduce your particular level of inflammation.
What are the side effects of Arisolon eye drop?
Common side effects of Arisolon eye drop include:
- Eye pain
- Temporary eye burning or stinging
- Temporary blurred vision
Arisolon eye drop precautions
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Arisolon or any other drugs.
- Inform your doctor and pharmacist what medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- Inform your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma or diabetes.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Where to buy Arisolon eye drop
Arisolon eye drop can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online pharmacy store.