ARCOXIA 30mg x 28
What is Arcoxia?
Arcoxia is an anti-inflammatory medication. It belongs to the group of medicines called selective COX-2 inhibitors and to the family of medicine called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It contains Etoricoxib as the active substance. Arcoxia is available for purchase on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Arcoxia used for?
- Arcoxia helps by reducing the pain and swelling (inflammation) in the joints and muscles of people 16 years of age and older with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and gout.
- Arcoxia is also used in the short-term treatment of moderate pain after dental surgery in people 16 years of age and older.
Arcoxia should be used as prescribed by your physician or follow the instructions written on the prescription label.
How to use Arcoxia
- Arcoxia is for oral use. It should be swallowed at once and not chewed.
- Take Arcoxia tablet once a day.
- Arcoxia tablet can be taken with or without food.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose of Arcoxia for your condition.
Can Arcoxia be used for Children?
Arcoxia should not be used for children less than 16years of age.
Can Arcoxia be used with or without food?
Arcoxia can be taken with or without food but the onset of the effect of Arcoxia may be faster when taken without food.
What are the Side Effects of Arcoxia?
Common side effects of Arcoxia include;
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Increased temperature
- Shortness of breath
Is Arcoxia a painkiller?
Arcoxia helps to relieve pain and inflammation with less risk of stomach ulcers when compared to NSAIDS. However, if you take aspirin with Arcoxia it may reverse this benefit
How fast does Arcoxia work?
Arcoxia has rapid absorption leading to rapid onset of action. Arcoxia is well absorbed with maximum plasma concentrations one hour after use. You should see an effect by then or soon after that.
Arcoxia price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online pharmacy store.