ARAGAN PLUS (PREFILLED SYRINGE)
What is Aragan plus used for?
Aragan Plus injection is used in the treatment of knee pain that is caused by osteoarthritis (OA) in patients who have already been treated with pain relievers such as acetaminophen and other treatments that did not work well. Aragan plus is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Aragan plus work?
Aragan Plus contains Sodium Hyaluronate as the active ingredient. Sodium Hyaluronate is similar to a substance that occurs naturally in the joints. Aragan plus works by acting like a lubricant and a shock absorber in the joints and helps the joints to work properly.
What are the uses of Aragan plus?
Aragan plus is used in the treatment of;
- Eye surgery
- Skin diseases
- Plastic surgery of skin
- Wrinkles on the face
Aragan Plus Dosage
Aragan plus should be used as directed by your doctor also check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
How to use Aragan plus
- Aragan Plus is administered as an injection into the knee joint at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic.
- Aragan Plus is usually administered as a series of injections 1 week apart for a total of 3 to 5 injections. This depends on the particular product you are using. Relief might not be experienced immediately until you have received several injections.
- Aragan Plus should not be used if it contains particles or is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial or the syringe is cracked or damaged.
- Disinfectants containing ammonium salts should not be used to prepare the skin for Aragan plus injection because side effects may occur.
- Aragan plus as well as syringes and needles should be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not reuse needles, syringes, or any other materials. Used needles and syringes should be disposed appropriately.
- You should contact your doctor if you miss a dose of Aragan plus to establish a new dosing schedule.
How long does it take for Aragan plus work?
The effective period of Aragan plus to ease pain may last less than 6 months depending on the condition of the patient
What are the Side Effects of Aragan plus?
Common side effects of Aragan plus includes;
- Difficulty in swallowing
- An inflammation at injection site
- Skin rash
- Trouble breathing
- Hypotensive crisis
Aragan Plus Precautions
- Inform your doctor about the current medications you are using before you take Aragan plus.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before you take Aragan plus.
- Avoid prolonged activities that would put pressure on your legs.
Aragan Plus Price.
Aragan plus price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy.