What is Aquixim used for?
Aquixim contains Cefixime as the active ingredient. Cefixime is used in the treatment of many different types of infections caused by bacteria.
How does Aquixim work?
Aquixim contains Cefixime, which is a cephalosporin (SEF a low spor in) antibiotic. Cefixime works by fighting bacteria in the body.
Aquixim should be used according to your physician prescription or follow the instructions written on the product label.
How to use Aquixim.
- Follow all instructions on your prescription label.
- Do not take Aquixim in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- You may take Aquixim with or without food.
- Aquixim comes in an oral suspension and chewable tablet. Chewable tablet should be chewed before you swallow it.
- The oral suspension (liquid) should be shared well just before you measure a dose.
- Do not take Aquixim if you are allergic to Aquixim or any of its ingredient.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding before using Aquixim.
What are the side effects of Aquixim?
Common side effects of Aquixim include:
- Stomach pain
- Vaginal itching or discharge.
How long does Aquixim take to work?
Aquixim will take approximately 7 to 14 days to be effective and completely cure Gonorrhea. For other conditions, it may vary from individual to individual and it depends on their tolerance for the medicine. Aquixim is typically taken once or twice a day.
Aquixim Price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy.