AQUEOUS CREAM B.P 500g
What is Aqueous cream BP used for?
Aqueous cream is used for the relief of the symptoms of dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It is for topical use as an external skin cleansing agent and as an emollient for softening and soothing the skin. Aqueous cream contains sodium lauryl sulfate and cetostearyl alcohol as active ingredients. Aqueous cream is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
How to use Aqueous cream BP
- Apply Aqueous cream to the affected areas of the skin frequently. The quantity to use will depend on the skin condition.
- Aqueous cream is for external use only.
- Consult your doctor if you accidentally swallowed Aqueous cream.
What are the benefits of Aqueous cream BP?
Aqueous cream is used for;
- The treatment of dry skin condition such as Eczema and Dermatitis which can get worse when the skin dries out.
- It is a non-greasy moisturizer that provides moisture to the outer layer of the skin.
- Aqueous cream can be used to clean sensitive skin. It is used as an emollient to protect and hydrate dry skin.
Is Aqueous cream BP good for face?
Aqueous cream work as a moisturizer that help restore the skin’s smoothness, softness and flexibility. It does this by helping the skin retain moisture. However, Aqueous cream should not be used regularly on healthy skin because research has shown that regular use can reduce the thickness of healthy skin and increase moisture loss from the skin.
Is Aqueous cream BP good for babies?
Aqueous cream BP should not be prescribed for treating childhood eczema. Childhood eczema is best treated by applying an emollient moisturizer.
What are the Side Effects of Aqueous Cream BP?
Common side effects of Aqueous cream BP include skin reactions, such as stinging, burning, itching and redness
Aqueous Cream BP Price
Aqueous cream BP Price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy.