AQUEOUS CALAMINE CREAM 100G
What is Aqueous calamine cream used for?
Aqueous Calamine Cream is a soothing cream that helps to ease sunburn and other mild skin conditions. It is also used to reduce inflammation, and ease side effects of sunburn, chickenpox, insect bites or stings, and other minor conditions gently and effectively. Aqueous calamine cream is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Aqueous calamine cream Composition?
Aqueous calamine cream contains;
Calamine BP, zinc oxide BP, Liquid paraffin, Glyceryle monostearate (E471), Macrogol cetostearyl ether 2, cetostearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, purified water.
How to apply Aqueous calamine cream
• Ensure that the skin in the affected area is clean and dry before using aqueous calamine cream
• Apply aqueous calamine cream liberally to the affected skin as often as needed.
How quickly does Aqueous calamine cream work?
Aqueous calamine cream work to improve your condition within 7 days of use. Consult your physician if your condition doesn’t improve within 7 days.
How often can you apply Aqueous Calamine cream?
You can apply aqueous calamine cream up to three to four times a day.
Who should not use Aqueous calamine cream?
• Do not make use of Aqueous Calamine Cream if you are allergic to calamine, zinc oxide, or any of the other listed ingredients.
• Aqueous calamine cream is for external use only. it should not be swallowed.
• Keep aqueous calamine cream out of contact with eyes or other sensitive areas.
• Do not apply aqueous calamine cream before having an x-ray, as applying it may affect the outcome of your x-ray examination.
What are the side effects of using Aqueous calamine cream?
Common side effects of Aqueous calamine cream are localized skin irritation and allergic reactions.
Aqueous calamine cream Price
Get aqueous calamine cream at the best price at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.