AQUASULF OINTMENT 30gms
Aquasulf Ointment is used in the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of Skin disorders and other skin related diseases, AquaSulf ointment contains Mineral Oil, Precipitated Sulphur and White Ointment as the active ingredients.
What is Aquasulf Ointment used for?
- AquaSulf ointment is a medication used to treat and being relieve to symptoms of various skin problems such as acne, seborrheic dermatitis, scabies, rosacea, eczema.
- It is also used in treating certain fungal infections.
- It is used in the control and treatment of cream reactions (white patches) due to harsh chemicals products.
How does AquaSulf ointment work?
Aquasulf ointment work by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. It also has antifungal properties and exfoliates the skin. When AquaSulf ointment is applied, the sulfur will react with the substances present in the skin to produce hydrogen sulfide. Hydrogen sulfide is an antibacterial agent which also has anti-inflammatory properties and it causes the skin to shed dead cells.
How to use AquaSulf Ointment
- Follow the instructions on the prescription label or follow your physician prescription.
- Do not take Aquasulf ointment by mouth.
- Consult your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- Ensure you wash your hands before and after applying Aquasulf Ointment. Clean and dry the affected skin area to be treated.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Aquasulf Ointment to the affected area.
- Do not apply an excessive amount of Aquasulf ointment. It may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of AquaSulf ointment to avoid pilling.
What are the side effects of AquaSulf Ointment?
Common side effects of AquaSulf ointment include:
How long does it take for Aquasulf ointment to work?
It takes people within 2 hours to see improvements in their Condition.
Aquasulf Ointment price
Aquasulf Ointment price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online pharmacy store.