AQUAMARINE 2 IN 1 FISH OIL
What is Aquamarine 2 in 1 fish oil used for?
Aquamarine 2 in 1 fish oil is a vitabiotics that contains unique high purity fish oils produced in Norway. Aquamarine has a combination of Omega-3 fish oil and Cod liver oils in a 50:50 ratio including vitamins A,D and E. Aquamarine helps to maintain general health and it is especially beneficial for heart, brain, joints and eye health.
What are the benefits of using Aquamarine 2 in 1 Fish oil?
- Aquamarine contributes to the normal heart function.
- It helps in brain function enhancement.
- It’s aid in immune system stimulation.
- Aquamarine helps in cholesterol and triglycerides controlling
- It helps in maintenance of normal vision and memory enhancement.
- It greatly benefits the development of children and protect them from diseases.
- It also provides children with important nutrients and fatty acids.
Aquamarine 2 in 1 Fish oil Dosage
For Children: Take 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) after lunch
For Adults: Take 10 ml.
You can mix aquamarine with milk or any juice of your preference
What are the side effects from taking Aquamarine 2 in 1 fish oil?
Common side effects include: A fishy taste in your mouth, Fishy breath, Stomach upset, loose stools, Nausea, Bleeding.
How many times do you take fish oil?
When Aquamarine is taken by mouth, fish oil is likely safe for most people in doses of 3 grams or less daily. Taking more than 3 grams daily can increase the chance of bleeding.
Aquamarine 2 in 1 fish oil price
Aquamarine 2 in 1 fish oil price is listed on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy store.