APPLE CIDAR VINEGAR X 90
Apple cider vinegar is the fermented juice gotten from crushed apples. Apple cider vinegar juice contains acetic acid and nutrients such as B vitamins and vitamin C.
Apple cider vinegar is used in salad dressings and cooking generally. But it’s also been used as medicine traditionally.
What are the benefits of Apple cider vinegar?
Some of the benefits of using apple cider vinegar includes;
- It aides weight loss
- It reduces cholesterol level
- It lowers blood sugar levels
- It improves the symptoms of diabetes
- It boost skin health
- It can help to kill harmful bacteria hence serving as a good disinfectant.
- It is used for food preservation
Is Apple Cider Vinegar better taken as a pill or liquid?
Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar in it’s liquid form is the best way to reap it’s benefits.
Apple Cider Vinegar Dosage and Usage
Apple Cider Vinegar is used for cooking, baking, and salad dressings and it is used as a preservative.
It contains a lot of acid in it, so it is not recommended to be taken directly. It can cause problems of eroding the enamel of your teeth, if taken too much.
For health purpose,1 to 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider vinegar should be added to water or tea.
Can I take Apple Cider Vinegar Everyday?
Drinking apple cider vinegar is associated with many health benefits but consuming large amounts (235ml) every day for many years can be dangerous and it has been linked to low blood potassium levels and osteoporosis
Apple Cider Vinegar Sides Effects
- Apple cider vinegar has a high acidity hence drinking a lot of apple cider vinegar can cause damage to your teeth, it can hurt your throat, and it can upset your stomach
- Apple cider vinegar may also cause potassium levels in the body to drop too low. The muscles and nerves need potassium to work the way they should.
- Apple Cider vinegar might cause some medications not to work well. These drugs includes diabetes and heart disease drugs as well as diuretics and laxatives.
Where can I get Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple Cider Vinegar can be purchased on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online Pharmacy.