APHANTIX TAB 400MG
Aphantix tab is used in the treatment of edema (extra fluid in the body) caused by conditions such as heart failure, liver disease, and kidney disease. Aphantix tab is also used for Fluid retention, treatment of hypertension and other conditions. Aphantix tab is used as a diuretic (water pill) that causes the body to make more urine. This helps the body get rid of extra water and salt. It contains Furosemide as the active ingredient. Aphantix tab is available on Drugstore Nigeria an online Pharmacy in Lagos.
What are the uses of Aphantix tab 400mg?
Aphantix tab is used in the treatment of;
- Edema: Extra fluid in the body
How does Aphantix tab 400mg work?
Aphantix tab contains Furosemide as the active ingredient. Furosemide is a water pill that is diuretic that causes the body to make more urine. This helps the body get rid of extra water and salt.
Aphantix tab 400mg Dosage
Aphantix tab 400mg should be used as prescriped by the physician.
How do I use Aphantix tab 400mg?
- Take Aphantix tab by mouth and as directed by your doctor, with or without food, usually once or twice daily. It is best to avoid taking Aphantix tab within 4 hours of your bedtime. This is to prevent having to get up to urinate.
- Dosage of Aphantix tab is based on your medical condition, age, and response to treatment. For children, their dose is also based on weight. Older adults usually start with lower dose of Aphantix tab to decrease the risk of side effects. Do not increase your dose or take it more often than directed by your physician.
- The use of Sucralfate, cholestyramine, and colestipol can decrease the absorption of furosemide. Separate the timing of each dose from furosemide by at least 2 hours if you are taking these drugs together with Aphantix tab.
Aphantix Tab Side Effects
The side effects of Aphantix tab includes;
- As your body adjust to Aphantix tab, you may experience; Dizziness, lightheadedness, headache, or blurred vision.
- Aphantix tab can cause dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
- signs of kidney problems such as change in the amount of urine, numbness, pain, redness, swelling of the arms or legs.
- Hearing changes such as ringing in the ears, temporary or permanent decreased hearing or deafness.
- Stomach or abdominal pain,
- Yellowing eyes or skin.
Where can I get Aphantix tab 400mg?
Aphantix tab 400mg is available on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy.