Apetamin syrup 200ml
What is Apetamin syrup?
Apetamin Syrup is an antihistamine used in the treatment of various allergic conditions and it relieves symptoms of inflammation as well as itching, swelling and rashes. Apetamin syrup is also used to treat loss of appetite and it is an effective hunger stimulant. Apetamin syrup is available in Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy store in Lagos.
What is Apetamin syrup Composition?
Each 5mls of Apetamin syrup contains;
• Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride BP 2mg.
• L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150mg
• Thiamine Hydrochloride BP 2mg
What are the uses of Apetamin syrup
• It is used in the treatment of Allergic conditions
• Apetamin is used as an appetite stimulant
How does Apetamin syrup work?
Apetamin Syrup is an antihistamine that blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that causes inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions. It also stimulates the appetite too, which is due to constantly increased energy intake and stimulation of growth hormone secretion in the body.
Apetamin syrup Dosage
For Children above 1 year: Take 5ml of Apetamin syrup two times daily.
For Adults: Take 10mls to 15mls of Apetamin syrup three times daily.
How to use Apetamin syrup
• Apetamin syrup should be taken in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
• Read this medicine label for directions before use.
• Measure Apetamin syrup with a measuring cup and not a household spoon to get accurate results.
• Take Apetamin syrup by mouth.
• Shake Apetamin syrup well before use.
• Apetamin Syrup should be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time daily.
How fast does Apetamin syrup work for weight gain?
Apetamin syrup begins to work two days after use to increase appetite but full effectiveness is seen within two weeks to one month of use.
What are the side effects of Apetamin syrup?
Common side effects of Apetamin syrup include;
Apetamin syrup Precaution
• Apetamin Syrup should be used with caution in patients with liver disease.
• Apetamin should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease
• Apetamin syrup can cause excessive drowsiness if taken with alcohol.
Is Apetamin syrup safe for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Apetamin syrup is considered safe to use in pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Apetamin syrup Price
Apetamin syrup Price is listed in Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online largest pharmacy store