ANZAVIR-R 300mg/100mg x 30
Anzavir-R is an antiretroviral drug that is prescribed for HIV/AIDS. It is a combination of Generics; Atazanavir 300mg and Ritonavir 100mg. It is usually recommended to use alongside other antiretroviral drugs. Anzavir-R is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online Pharmacy in Lagos.
How Does Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg work?
Anzavir-R binds itself to the active site of HIV protease and prevents the Hiv protease from splitting the pro-form of viral proteins into the working machinery of the Hiv virus. If the HIV protease enzyme stops working then the virus is not infectious, and then no mature virions are made. Hence Anzair-R inhibits HIV protease and it blocks the formation of new virus cells.
What are the uses of Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg?
Anzavir-R helps in the treatment of treating Hiv infection in the human body:
Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg Dosage
The initial recommended dose for Adults is 300 mg with ritonavir 100 mg once daily, to be taken as single dose.
The recommended dose for Adults is 400 mg without ritonavir once daily.
Anzair-R comes as a capsule and its to be taken by mouth with food.
Is Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg safe in pregnancy & Lactation?
Anzavir-R is not safe for use during pregnancy. You should Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding. If you have an HIV infection, it is not recommended for you to breastfeed, as the HIV may transfer to your baby through breastmilk.
What are the side effects of Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg?
Some possible side effects of Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg includes;
Altered Tongue Taste, Headache, Feeling Nauseated, Diarrhoea, Paresthesia; Having a tingling or pricking sensation, Dizziness, Cough, Abdominal Pain and Throat Pain.
Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg Precautions
- Consult your physician if you have an history of kidney problems, blood disorder, diabetic, heart problem or liver problem, also if you have any allergy or you are taking other medications, pregnant or breastfeeding.
● Anzavir-R may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate any machinery while using this medication.
● Avoid sexual contact during the period of use of Anzavir-R.
● Anzavir-R may cause a raise in blood sugar level. You should monitor your blood sugar regularly while taking this medication.
● Patient taking Anzavir-R may develop kidney stones or gallstones. Consult with your healthcare provider immediately if you develop this.
Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg price
Anzavir-R 300mg/100mg is available for purchase on Drugstore.ng, the largest online pharmacy in Nigeria.