Anustat Ointment is used for the relief of pain and itching caused by hemorrhoids, rashes, Itchy skin, blood and Intestinal diseases, breathing problems, swelling and the of inflammation of the skin and of the Irish, Intestinal disorders, bacterial infections, inflammatory skin disorders and other conditions.
Anustat contains Cinchocaine Hydrochloride, Hydrocortisone, Neomycin Sulphate and Esculin as active ingredients. Anustat is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online Pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Anustat ointment work?
Anustat active ingredients includes;
- Cinchocaine: which is a local anesthetic which works by relieving severe pain and relaxing the sphincteric spasm.
- Hydrocortisone: which acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic agen. Thereby eliminating itching and inflammation.
- Neomycin: which is a broad-spectrum antibiotic and works by eradicating most infections which may already be present in lesions of the anorectal area.
- Esculin: which improves skin vasculature and is also effective in the management of cellulitis.
How to use Anustat ointment?
A small quantity of Anustat ointment should be applied with the finger at the painful pruritic area in the morning and in the evening and after each stool. For deep application of Anustat ointment, nozzle should be attached to the tube and inserted into full extent and it should be squeezed gently from the lower end while withdrawing the Anustat ointment.
Is Anustat ointment Good for pregnant women?
Consult your physician before you use Anustat ointment in pregnancy.
Is Anustat ointment Good for children?
Anustat ointment is not recommended for use on children
Anustat ointment Side Effects
Some sides effects of Anustat ointment are;
- Menstrual Irregularity
- Stomach ache
Anustat Ointment Precautions
- Avoid getting Anustat ointment in your eyes, nose, mouth.
- Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of anustat ointment to avoid pilling.
- After applying Anustat Ointment, do not wash the treated area immediately. Do not the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not drive or use machinery while using Anustat ointment.
- You should consult your doctor if the skin condition does not improve after application to the affected area at prescribed dose and duration
- If you are Pregnant or Planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding please consult your physician
Anustat Ointment Price
Anustat Ointment is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.