ANNYMOXIFEN 20mg x 30
Annymoxifen is a medication used in the treatment of breast cancer in both women and Men. It contains tamoxifen citrate as the active ingredient. Annymoxifen is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Annymoxifen works?
Annymoxifen works by blocking the growth of breast cancer by interfering with the effects of estrogen in the breast tissue.
What are the uses of Annymoxifen?
- Annymoxifen helps to reduce the chance of breast cancer in high-risk patients.
- It is used in the treatment of breast cancer in both men and women
- Annymoxifen is used in the treatment of anovulatory infertility
Annymoxifen should be taken as prescribed by the physician.
How to use Annymoxifen?
- Take Annymoxifen as prescribed by your doctor. Also follow all directions on the prescription label
- Annymoxifen can be taken with or without food.
- You may need to keep using Annymoxifen for 5 to 10 years.
- Take regular physical exams and mammograms, and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using Annymoxifen.
What are the Sides Effects of Annymoxifen?
Common side effect of Annymoxifen includes;
- An increased bone or tumor pain.
- Reddening or pain around the tumor site.
- Hot flashes.
- Excessive tiredness.
- Uterine malignancies, stroke, and pulmonary embolism reported when used in risk-reduction setting.
- Annymoxifen contains tamoxifen. Do not take Soltamox, if you are allergic to tamoxifen or contained in this drug.
- Keep Annymoxifen out of reach of children. In case of overdose, contact medical help immediately.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers should consult physician before taking Annymoxifen.
Annymoxifen is available for purchase at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s online largest pharmacy store.