ANESTHETIC HEMORRHOIDAL CREAM
What is Anesthetic Hemorrhoidal Cream used for?
Hemorrhoidal Cream is used for the temporal relieve of swelling, burning, pain, and itching caused by hemorrhoids. It contains phenylephrine and pramoxine as the active ingredients. Phenylephrine is a sympathomimetic amine which works by temporarily narrowing the blood vessels at the affected area which leads to decrease swelling and discomfort. Pramoxine is of a class of drugs known as local anesthetics which works on the nerves in the skin to block or reduce the pain and itching feeling. Hemorrhoidal Cream is available on Drugstore Nigeria, an online pharmacy in Lagos.
Can Hemorrhoidal cream be used every day?
Hemorrhoids cream should not be used for a long time as it can thin the skin around your anus. It is best used for not more than 7 days and treatment should not be repeated too often.
How long does it take for Hemorrhoids to clear with Hemorrhoidal cream?
There is no set duration for hemorrhoids to clear away with treatment. Small hemorrhoids can be clear without any treatment within a few days. Large and external hemorrhoids can take longer to heal with treatment and can cause a significant level of pain and discomfort.
How to use Hemorrhoidal Cream.
- Follow all directions on the product package. Consult your physician if you have any question
- Before you use hemorrhoidal cream, clean the area with mild soap and water, rinse well, and pat dry.
- Apply hemorrhoidal cream to the skin of the affected area up to 4 times daily in the morning and bedtime, or after each bowel movement or as directed by your physician.
- To apply hemorrhoidal cream inside the lower part of the anus, use the applicator tip. Hemorrhoids cream should not be applied high up inside the rectum.
Anesthetic Hemorrhoidal Cream Side Effects
Some sides effects of using Anesthetic Hemorrhoidal Cream includes:
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- Pounding headache
- Shakiness (tremor)
- Trouble sleeping.
- A serious allergic reactions which includes; rash, itching or swelling of the face, tongue, or throat, severe dizziness and trouble breathing.
Anesthetic Hemorrhoidal Cream Price
Anesthetic Hemorrhoidal Cream is available on Drugstore.ng, Nigeria’s largest online pharmacy