What is Amtiba 500mg used for?
Amtiba 500mg is an antibiotic. It is used in the treatment of specific types of vaginal infections such as bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis. Amtiba 500 is also used to treat specific types of parasite infections such as Giardiasis and Amebiasis. Other uses of Amtiba 500mg includes the treatment, prevention, control of the following infections and diseases;
- stomach infections
- Gum infection
- Skin Infection
- Womb lining infection
- Chest infection
- Infection of the blood.
- Lung Infection
How does Amtiba 500mg works?
Amtiba 500mg contains Tinidazole as an active ingredient and it works by killing and hindering the growth of specific bacteria and parasites thereby reducing the infection.
Is It possible to get Amtiba 500mg in Nigeria?
Amtiba 500mg can be purchased at any licensed Pharmacy. It can also be purchased online at Drugstore.ng.
How to use Amtiba 500mg.
Amtiba 500mg should be taken orally as directed by your doctor it is usually taken once daily. This medication should also be taken with food to prevent stomach upset and to get the best effect, this antibiotic should be taken at evenly spaced times.
Amtiba 500mg dosage for adult is based on the different medical condition and response to treatment.
Amtiba 500mg dosage for children, is based on the weight and the medical condition of the child.
What are Amtiba 500mg Side Effects?
Some side effects of Amtiba 500mg includes the following;
- Furry tongue
- Dark colored urine
- Face redness
- Neck pain
- Painful ulcers in mouth or rectum
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
These side-effects do not always occur but are possible. Some of the side-effects may be serious even though it might rarely occur. A doctor should be consulted if any of those side effects are observed.
Who should not take Amtiba 500mg?
Amtiba 500mg medication should not be used by individuals allergic to Amtiba or metronidazole (Flagyl). Pregnant womenor in the first 3 months of pregnancy should not use Amtiba 500mg.
Amtiba 500mg can be secreted into the breast milk and this may be harmful to a baby. Hence, Breastfeeding moms should not breastfeed while Amtiba 500mg is been used and also for at least 3 days after taken the last dose of Amtiba 500mg.
What is the price of Amtiba 500mg In Nigeria?
The price of Amtiba 500mg can be checked online on one of Nigeria’s largest online drugstore; Drugstore.ng.
What are the precautions of Amtiba 500mg?
Here are the following precautions to take which taking Amtiba 500mg:
- An individual who is allergic to Amtiba 500mg or other antibiotics such as metronidazole or any other allergies should consult with a Doctor or Pharmacist first before taken this medication as this medication may contain inactive ingredients which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- An individual with medical history of Liver disease, kidney dialysis, and certain blood disorders such as low blood count should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
- Alcoholic beverages and products containing propylene glycol should be avoided when taking this medication or after three days of taken this medication as it could lead to severe stomach upset/cramps, nausea, vomiting, headache, and flushing.
- Tinidazole, which is the active ingredient in Amtiba 500mg, may cause live bacterial vaccines such as typhoid vaccine to not work well. The health care professional should be informed before having any immunizations/vaccinations. where.
Where to buy Amtiba 500mg in Nigeria?
You can purchase Amtiba 500mg on Drugstore.ng