What is Amonex Capsule used for?
Amonex Capsule is used to treat various types of bacterial infections as it is a combination medicine. It is a combination of Amoxycillin and Cloxacillin. It works by fighting against microorganisms in the body to prevent their growth and further spread of the infection in the body.
Uses of Amonex capsule
Amonex Capsule is used to treat bacterial infections such as;
- Bacterial infections of the ear, the nose, or the throat.
- Reproductive tract infections or the urinary system infections such as UTI.
- Skin or respiratory system infections which includes pneumonia.
- It is also used to treat bacterial infections in other parts of the body including in teeth from a dental abscess, in the joints, in the blood or heart.
- It also treats bacterial infections in the brain or the spinal cord caused by bacterial meningitis.
- Amonex capsule is also used in the treatment of tick-borne bacterial infections which is also called Lyme disease.
Can Amonex capsule be purchased over the counter?
Amonex capsule is a prescription medicine. It can be purchased at any licenced pharmacy and also online at Drugstore.ng.
How to use Amonex Capsule
As Amonex capsule is a prescription drug, It is therefore advised to be used as per the prescription given based on the kind of infection being treated. Amonex capsule can be taken with or without food but Amonex capsule should be taken at a fixed time so as to ensure better efficacy. Amonex capsule should not be consumed more than the recommended dose.
What are the side effects of Amonex Capsule?
Common sides effects of Amonex Capsule include;
- Also allergic reactions such as; rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc
Medical attention should be gotten if a patient enough any of these side effects.
Where to buy Amonex capsule?
Amonex capsule can be purchased from any licenced pharmacy store and it can also be purchased online at Drugstore.ng
When should Amonex Capsule not be used?
- If other medicine for health condition is being used by a patient, a doctor or pharmacist should be informed before taken Amonex capsule.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women should consult a Doctor or pharmacist before taking Amonex capsule.
- Alcohol should not be used together with Amonex Capsule as it can cause excessive drowsiness with this drug.