Aminophylline Inj 10ml.
Aminophylline 10ml is used to relieve symptoms of restrictive airways problems due to asthma, chronic obstructive respiratory disease (COPD) and other chronic lung diseases like bronchitis and emphysema which is damage air sacs with shortness of breath. lt belongs to the class of drugs called bronchodilators. It is available at Drugstore Nigeria, an online Pharmacy in Lagos.
How does Aminophylline 10ml work?
Aminophylline 10ml contains Aminophylline as the active ingredient. It works as a bronchidialator which works by relaxing the airway in the lungs and then making it easier to breathe. Aminophylline 10ml is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). When Aminophylline 10ml enters into the body, it gets converted into theophylline which then dilates the lung’s bronchi which is the airways and then makes it easier for people with asthma and COPD to breathe.
Aminophylline dosage is used as prescriped by your physician.
How is Aminophylline Administered?
Aminophylline is administered as an infusion into the vein. A healthcare provider will adminster this injection.
A medical tests is conducted to help your physician determine how long to treat you with aminophylline.
Aminophylline Inj 10ml Precautions
- You should not take Aminophylline injection if you have allergy to aminophylline or theophylline.
- Before taking Aminophylline injection, you should inform your physician if you had; fever, stomach ulcer, seizures,heart problems, fluid in your lungs, thyroid disorder, Cirrhosis, Hepatitis, or any other liver problems, kidney disease, or sepsis (a serious infection).
- Smoking can affect your Aminophylline injection dose. You should inform your doctor if you smoke.
- Consult your physician before taking Aminophylline injection if you are pregnant.
- Consult your physician if you are nursing a child as Aminophylline can pass into breast milk and make your baby fussy.
What are Aminophylline injection Side Effects?
Common side effects of Aminophylline injection includes:
- Vomiting or severe nausea, Diahorria
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
- A high blood sugar, increased thirst, increase in urination, dry mouth, fruity breath odor.
- A low potassium level that leads to leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in the chest, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness.
- Sleep problem (Insomnia).
Aminophylline can be purchased at Drugstore.ng, Nigeria largest online Pharmacy.